- Our staff
- How are our services funded?
- Information for referrers
- Jobs at Newbridge House
- Nursing careers at Newbridge
- Contact us
- Events at Newbridge House
- Eating disorder help – our factsheets
- Schools' Resources
- How can I find eating disorders treatment?
- Newbridge House webcasts
- Anorexia nervosa
- Bulimia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Men and eating disorders
- Useful links
Eating disorder factsheets
- How do I know if I have an eating disorder?
- How do I know if my child has an eating disorder?
- I think my friend has an eating disorder
- My child has an eating disorder - how can I get help?
- The physical effects of anorexia
- The physical effects of bulimia
- Eating disorders and laxatives
- Eating disorders and self-harm
- What can I do to protect my children from developing an eating disorder?
- Is there a test for eating disorders?
- What are the causes of eating disorders?
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Psychoanalytic psychotherapy
- Family therapy
- The Group Programme