The Newbridge Master Class series
The Newbridge Master Class series is an established and highly regarded forum for eating disorders training, education and reflection.
Each Master Class is led by an academic and/or clinician who is internationally recognised for their work. Speakers have come from Norway, Australia and leading centres within the UK.
Staff from Newbridge train alongside invited professionals from many other services, including inpatient units and community teams.
“Our vision for the Master Class series is to bring together eating disorders professionals from many different services across the UK for training led by internationally renowned leaders in their field.”
- Professor Hubert Lacey, medical director Newbridge House
October 21st, 2019
July 31st, 2019
Professor Janet Treasure to lead 11th Newbridge Masterclass on collaborative care in eating disorders
June 8th, 2018
December 5th, 2017
Newbridge’s tenth Masterclass with Great Ormond Street expert will focus on feeding and intergenerational disorders
September 18th, 2017
March 27th, 2017
Canadian Professor Josie Geller to lead 9th Newbridge Masterclass: what do effective eating disorders therapies have in common?
January 11th, 2017
October 6th, 2016
- Distinct units for different age groups
- How are our services funded?
- Information for Referrers
- Newbridge CQC Outstanding Rating
- Newbridge House achieves an outstanding rating from the Care Quality Commission for the second time
- Our Staff
- The Newbridge Master Class series
- What is Newbridge House like?
- Who do we treat?