Newbridge House Webcasts
We have produced several short films, or webcasts, to help explain our work, raise awareness of eating disorders and enable you to listen to our specialist staff.
We have an outpatient clinic for adults as well as young people, treating eating disorders including bulimia and binge eating disorder.
Eating disorders help: our services in London and York
Newbridge House is part of the Schoen Clinic group, 26 high quality hospitals and services across Germany and the UK. Schoen Clinic Chelsea provides private outpatient and day treatment for adults, adolescents and children with eating disorders, anxiety and depression. You can self-refer to our service in Chelsea. Additionally, Schoen Clinic York is an adult inpatient service for adults with eating disorders and complex personality disorders.
Eating Disorders Help
- Do I have an Eating Disorder?
- Eating disorders and laxatives
- Eating disorders and self-harm
- How do I know if my child has an eating disorder?
- I think my friend has an eating disorder
- Is there a test for an eating disorder?
- What is Food Neophobia?
- Men and Eating Disorders
- My child has an eating disorder. How can I get help?
- Newbridge House Webcasts
- Resources for Schools
- Step-by-step guide to eating disorder treatment
- The Physical Effects of Anorexia
- The Physical Effects of Bulimia
- Understanding the new NICE quality standards for eating disorders treatment
- What are the causes of eating disorders?
- What can I do to protect my children from developing an eating disorder?